PRIVACY STATEMENT - bigboobporn.com
Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
We sometimes place links on our website to third party websites or services. We have no control over the privacy policies of these websites or services, and you should read the policies of any site or service you access via links on our website.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us by way of our contact form.
Personal information we collect
In order to provide the website, we collect information about registered and non-registered users of the website. This information includes the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
Collection of information
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
How we use your information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To allow for communication with you for the provision of user support and to process feedback, requests and reports
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
Sharing of information
We may disclose your personal data to the parties and in the circumstances described below:
- Service providers who enable the efficient operation of the website, and only for the purposes of providing their services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Regulators, law enforcement or other such authorities to comply with the law or protect our rights or the rights of other parties
Rights of users
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
Transfer of Information
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.